Trea Turner — with a slugging percentage of .610 in his past 10 games, including three home runs) — will be in action for the Los Angeles Dodgers versus the Chicago White Sox, with Michael Kopech on the hill, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Trea Turner Betting Information & Stats
- Turner currently ranks 72nd in homers and fourth in RBI in the majors.
- Turner has gotten a hit in 46 of 54 games this season (85.2%), with at least two hits on 14 occasions (25.9%).
- Turner has homered in 11.1% of his games this season, and 2.6% of his chances at the plate.
- Turner has scored in 42.6% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 5.6%.
- Turner has driven home a run in 31 games this season (57.4%), including more than one RBI in 18.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on three occasions..
- Turner has been set down on strikes in 63.0% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 18.5%.
Trea Turner Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.13) in the majors this season.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.401 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- The White Sox have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or 1.0 per game.
Where To Watch Trea Turner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.