The Oakland Athletics, including Tony Kemp (.333 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Kyle Wright and the Atlanta Braves at Truist Park, Tuesday at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tony Kemp Betting Information & Stats
- Kemp ranks 299th in home runs and 280th in RBI this season.
- Kemp has gotten a hit in 29 of 51 games this season (56.9%), with at least two hits on 10 occasions (19.6%).
- Kemp has hit a home run in one of 51 games, and in 0.5% of his plate appearances.
- In 25.5% of his games this year (13 of 51), Kemp has scored, and in three of those games (5.9%) he has scored more than once.
- Kemp has driven in a run in seven games this season (13.7%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Kemp has been set down on strikes in 37.3% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 11.8%.
Tony Kemp Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- The Braves have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- Braves pitchers have a 1.278 WHIP this season, 17th in the majors.
- The Braves have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 44, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Tony Kemp
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.