On Tuesday, Tommy Pham (hitting .294 in his past 10 games) and the Cincinnati Reds face the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Tyler Gilbert. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tommy Pham Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Pham ranks 72nd in home runs and 117th in RBI.
- Pham has picked up a hit in 51.1% of his 47 games this season, with at least two hits in 21.3% of those games.
- Pham has hit a long ball in 12.8% of his games this year, and 3.0% of his plate appearances.
- In 48.9% of his games this year, Pham has scored at least once. And he’s had five games with multiple runs (10.6%).
- Pham has driven in a run in 16 games this year (34.0%), including four games with more than one RBI (8.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Pham has been set down on strikes at least once in 33 games (70.2%), including punching out on multiple occasions 11 times.
Tommy Pham Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks average just 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.26 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.319 WHIP this season, 24th in the majors.
- The Diamondbacks have given up 61 home runs so far this season (the 24th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Tommy Pham
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.