The St. Louis Cardinals, including Tommy Edman (.350 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including one homer), battle starter Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, Tuesday at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Tommy Edman Betting Information & Stats
- Edman ranks 108th in homers and 94th in RBI this year.
- In 75.5% of his 53 games this season, Edman has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 13 multi-hit games.
- In five games this year, Edman has hit a long ball (9.4%, and 2.1% of his trips to the dish).
- In 58.5% of his games this year (31 of 53), Edman has scored, and in nine of those games (17.0%) he has scored more than once.
- In 30.2% of his games this season, Edman has tallied at least one RBI. In six of those games (11.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 29 games this season (54.7%), Edman has gone down on strikes, and eight of those included two or more punchouts.
Tommy Edman Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rays strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- The Rays have pitched to a 3.31 this season, which ranks fourth in baseball.
- Rays pitchers have a 1.121 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- The Rays have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Tommy Edman
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.