Steven Kwan — with an on-base percentage of .286 in his past 10 games, 68 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Texas Rangers, with Jon Gray on the hill, on June 7 at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Steven Kwan Betting Information & Stats
- Kwan ranks 299th among hitters in MLB play and 197th in RBI.
- Kwan has had a hit in 25 of 39 games this year (64.1%), including multiple hits six times (15.4%).
- Kwan has hit a long ball in one of 39 games, and in 0.6% of his plate appearances.
- Kwan has scored in 30.8% of his games this year (12 of 39), with two or more runs six times (15.4%).
- In 11 games this year (28.2%), Kwan has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 11 of 39 games this year, Kwan has gone down on strikes (but more than once only one time).
Steven Kwan Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- The Rangers have the 11th-ranked ERA (3.74) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.264 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 55 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 13th in MLB.
Where To Watch Steven Kwan
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.