Starling Marte — with a slugging percentage of .591 in his past 10 games, including three home runs) — will be in action for the New York Mets against the San Diego Padres, with Yu Darvish on the mound, on June 7 at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Starling Marte Betting Information & Stats
- Marte ranks 55th among hitters in MLB and 18th in RBI.
- Marte has picked up a hit in 73.5% of his 49 games this year, with multiple hits in 34.7% of those games.
- Marte has hit a home run in 14.3% of his games this year, and 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- Marte has scored at least once 25 times this year (51.0%), including nine games with multiple runs (18.4%).
- Marte has picked up an RBI in 38.8% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 18.4% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in four contests.
- Marte has gone down on strikes in 59.2% of his games this season, with more than one punchout in 22.4%.
Starling Marte Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have the sixth-best ERA (3.46) in the majors this season.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.152 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- The Padres have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Starling Marte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.