On Tuesday, Shohei Ohtani (coming off going 1-for-4) and the Los Angeles Angels face the Boston Red Sox, whose starting pitcher will be Garrett Whitlock. First pitch is at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Shohei Ohtani Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Ohtani ranks 20th in homers and 20th in RBI.
- Ohtani has gotten at least one hit in 61.8% of his games this year (34 of 55), with multiple hits 13 times (23.6%).
- Ohtani has hit a long ball in 14.5% of his games this year, and 4.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 49.1% of his games this year (27 of 55), Ohtani has scored, and in six of those games (10.9%) he has scored more than once.
- Ohtani has had an RBI in 18 games this season (32.7%), including eight multi-RBI outings (14.5%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Ohtani has been set down on strikes in 69.1% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 29.1%.
Shohei Ohtani Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox average the 16th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the league this season.
- Red Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.66 this year, ninth-best in baseball.
- The Red Sox have a combined WHIP of just 1.163 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
- The Red Sox have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Shohei Ohtani
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.