On Tuesday, Seth Brown (.343 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 67 points above season-long percentage) and the Oakland Athletics face the Atlanta Braves, whose starting pitcher will be Kyle Wright. First pitch is at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Seth Brown Betting Information & Stats
- Brown ranks 108th in homers and 94th in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- In 49.0% of his games this season (25 of 51), Brown has picked up at least one hit, and in seven of those games (13.7%) he recorded more than one.
- In five games this season, Brown has hit a long ball (9.8%, and 2.9% of his trips to the dish).
- Brown has scored in 13 of 51 games (25.5%), including multiple runs twice.
- Brown has an RBI in 15 of 51 games this year, with multiple RBI in six of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Brown has struck out one or more times in 35 of 51 games (68.6%), including 10 multi-punchout games.
Seth Brown Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- The Braves have the 16th-ranked ERA (3.96) in the majors this season.
- The Braves have a combined WHIP of 1.278 as a pitching staff, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- The Braves have allowed the second-fewest home runs this season at just 44, or 0.8 per game.
Where To Watch Seth Brown
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.