Sean Murphy — hitting .162 with four doubles, a home run, five walks and two RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Oakland Athletics versus the Atlanta Braves, with Kyle Wright on the mound, on June 7 at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Sean Murphy Betting Information & Stats
- Murphy ranks 108th in homers and 109th in RBI among batters in MLB action.
- Murphy has gotten a hit in 26 of 50 games this season (52.0%), with at least two hits on eight occasions (16.0%).
- Murphy has homered in 10.0% of his games in 2022 (five of 50), and 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Murphy has scored in 19 of 50 games (38.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- Murphy has had at least one RBI in 26.0% of his games this season (13 of 50), with two or more RBI six times (12.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Murphy has struck out at least once in 34 games (68.0%), including striking out on multiple occasions 16 times.
Sean Murphy Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Braves average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- Braves pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.96 this year, which ranks 16th in MLB.
- The Braves rank 17th in MLB with a combined 1.278 WHIP this season.
- The Braves have given up the second-fewest long balls so far this season with only 44 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Sean Murphy
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.