On Tuesday, Santiago Espinal (.564 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Toronto Blue Jays play the Kansas City Royals, whose starting pitcher will be Brad Keller. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Santiago Espinal Betting Information & Stats
- Espinal ranks 108th in homers and 53rd in RBI this year.
- In 70.4% of his games this year (38 of 54), Espinal has picked up at least one hit, and in 11 of those games (20.4%) he recorded at least two.
- In five games this season, Espinal has homered (9.3%, and 2.4% of his trips to the plate).
- In 17 games this year (31.5%), Espinal has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- In 37.0% of his games this year, Espinal has notched at least one RBI. In five of those games (9.3%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Espinal has gone down on strikes at least once in 29 of 54 games (53.7%), including six multi-strikeout games.
Santiago Espinal Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Royals average just 7.0 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.22 this year, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- The Royals have a combined 1.509 WHIP as a pitching staff, highest in MLB.
- The Royals have given up 59 home runs so far this season (the 20th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Santiago Espinal
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.