The Kansas City Royals, including Salvador Perez (batting .167 in his past 10 games, with two doubles, two home runs, two walks and six RBI), take on starter Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays at Kauffman Stadium, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Salvador Pérez Betting Information & Stats
- Perez ranks 44th in homers and 109th in RBI this season.
- Perez has picked up a hit in 48.8% of his 43 games this year, with more than one hit in 27.9% of them.
- Perez has hit a home run in six games this year (14.0%), homering in 4.5% of his plate appearances.
- Perez has scored in 30.2% of his games this season, with more than one run scored in 9.3%.
- Perez has picked up an RBI in 32.6% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 14.0% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- Perez has gone down on strikes one or more times in 32 games this year (74.4%), including 13 games striking out more than once (30.2%).
Salvador Pérez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Blue Jays strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers have a 1.200 WHIP this season, 10th-best in the majors.
- The Blue Jays have allowed 56 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 15th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Salvador Pérez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.