Rowdy Tellez — with a slugging percentage of .359 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Milwaukee Brewers versus the Philadelphia Phillies, with Ranger Suarez on the hill, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Rowdy Tellez Betting Information & Stats
- Tellez has hit 10 home runs with 36 runs batted in while hitting .249. Those stats are all team-highs.
- In 59.6% of his 52 games this season, Tellez has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 13 multi-hit games.
- Looking at the 52 games Tellez has played this season, he’s hit a long ball in nine of them (17.3%), and in 5.0% of his trips to the plate.
- Tellez has scored at least once 18 times this year (34.6%), including three games with multiple runs (5.8%).
- In 20 games this year (38.5%), Tellez has picked up an RBI, and in nine of those games (17.3%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Tellez has gone down on strikes one or more times in 32 of 52 games (61.5%), including 12 multi-punchout games.
Rowdy Tellez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies have a 9.4 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, second-best in baseball.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.01 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- The Phillies have given up the fifth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 46 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Rowdy Tellez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.