Rhys Hoskins — with a slugging percentage of .297 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the Philadelphia Phillies against the Milwaukee Brewers, with Jason Alexander on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Rhys Hoskins Betting Information & Stats
- Hoskins currently ranks 44th in homers and 72nd in RBI in the majors.
- Hoskins has reached base via a hit in 31 games this year (of 53 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- Looking at the 53 games Hoskins has played this season, he’s went deep in eight of them (15.1%), and in 3.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 41.5% of his games this year, Hoskins has scored at least once. And he’s had five games with multiple runs (9.4%).
- Hoskins has had an RBI in 16 games this season (30.2%), including six multi-RBI outings (11.3%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Hoskins has struck out one or more times in 40 games (75.5%), including striking out on multiple occasions 16 times.
Rhys Hoskins Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers strike out a league-high 9.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.41 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.203 WHIP this season.
- The Brewers have given up the seventh-fewest long balls so far this season with only 49 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Rhys Hoskins
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.