After batting .325 with four doubles, two home runs, two walks and six RBI in his past 10 games, Rafael Devers and the Boston Red Sox face the Los Angeles Angels (who will hand the ball to Reid Detmers) at 9:38 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Rafael Devers Betting Information & Stats
- Devers currently ranks 15th in home runs and 25th in RBI in the majors.
- Devers has picked up a hit in 87.3% of his 55 games this year, with at least two hits in 40.0% of them.
- In 11 games this year, Devers has homered (20.0%, and 5.0% of his trips to the plate).
- Devers has scored in 29 games this season (52.7%), including multiple runs in 11 games.
- In 20 games this year (36.4%), Devers has picked up an RBI, and in eight of those games (14.5%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 60.0% of his games this season, Devers has struck out. He’s also had 10 games with multiple punchouts (18.2%).
Rafael Devers Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Angels have a 8.0 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- The Angels have the 17th-ranked ERA (3.98) in the majors this season.
- The Angels rank 12th in MLB with a combined 1.206 WHIP this season.
- The Angels have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB.
Where To Watch Rafael Devers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.