On Tuesday, Pete Alonso (.413 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 53 points above season-long percentage) and the New York Mets play the San Diego Padres, whose starting pitcher will be Yu Darvish. First pitch is at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Pete Alonso Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Alonso ranks second in home runs and first in RBI.
- Alonso has picked up a hit in 38 of 57 games this season, with multiple hits 17 times.
- Alonso has hit a long ball in 24.6% of his games in 2022 (14 of 57), and 6.4% of his trips to the plate.
- In 49.1% of his games this season (28 of 57), Alonso has scored, and in nine of those games (15.8%) he has scored more than once.
- In 42.1% of his games this year, Alonso has picked up at least one RBI. In 13 of those games (22.8%) he recorded two or more RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in eight contests.
- Alonso has struck out in 64.9% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 22.8%.
Pete Alonso Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Padres strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.46 this year, sixth-best in baseball.
- The Padres have a combined WHIP of just 1.152 as a pitching staff, which is the fifth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 50 homers allowed, the Padres rank eighth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Pete Alonso
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.