On Tuesday, Pavin Smith (.220 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 77 points below season-long percentage) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Cincinnati Reds, whose starting pitcher will be Graham Ashcraft. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Pavin Smith Betting Information & Stats
- Smith ranks 55th among hitters in MLB play and 72nd in RBI.
- Smith has had a hit in 28 of 50 games this season (56.0%), including multiple hits six times (12.0%).
- Smith has homered in 14.0%
of his games in 2022, and 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Smith has scored at least one run 13 times this year (26.0%), including one multi-run game.
- Smith has had at least one RBI in 36.0% of his games this season (18 of 50), with more than one RBI six times (12.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Smith has struck out one or more times in 31 games (62.0%), including striking out on multiple occasions 19 times.
Pavin Smith Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds strike out 9.1 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, eighth-best in MLB.
- The Reds have the 30th-ranked ERA (5.36) in the majors this season.
- The Reds have a combined WHIP of 1.424 as a pitching staff, which is fourth-worst in baseball this season.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Reds rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Pavin Smith
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.