After going 2-for-5 in his last game, Paul Goldschmidt and the St. Louis Cardinals face the Tampa Bay Rays (who will hand the ball to Jeffrey Springs) at 7:10 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Paul Goldschmidt Betting Information & Stats
- Goldschmidt has put his power on display as he paces his team with 12 home runs and 47 RBI, with a team-leading .343 batting average.
- Goldschmidt has recorded a hit in 42 of 53 games this season (79.2%), including 20 multi-hit games (37.7%).
- Goldschmidt has hit a home run in 22.6%
of his games in 2022, and 5.1% of his trips to the dish.
- Goldschmidt has scored in 58.5% of his games this season (31 of 53), with two or more runs seven times (13.2%).
- Goldschmidt has picked up an RBI in 43.4% of his games this year, with more than one RBI in 26.4% of his games. He has also produced three or more runs in seven contests.
- Goldschmidt has struck out in 34 games this year (64.2%), with more than one punchout in 11 of those games (20.8%).
Paul Goldschmidt Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rays average the 11th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.8) in the league this season.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.31 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- The Rays have a combined WHIP of just 1.121 as a pitching staff, which is the third-best in baseball this season.
- The Rays have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Paul Goldschmidt
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.