Ozzie Albies — 1-for-5 with two RBI in his last game — will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Oakland Athletics, with Cole Irvin on the mound, on June 7 at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ozzie Albies Betting Information & Stats
- Albies ranks 72nd in homers and 81st in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Albies has reached base via a hit in 38 games this season (of 55 played), and had multiple hits in 14 of those games.
- Looking at the 55 games Albies has played this year, he’s hit a home run in six of them (10.9%), and in 2.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 26 of 55 games this year, Albies has scored, and five of those games included multiple runs.
- In 17 games this year (30.9%), Albies has picked up an RBI, and in six of those games (10.9%) he had two or more. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Albies has been set down on strikes at least once in 32 of 55 games (58.2%), including seven multi-strikeout games.
Ozzie Albies Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics have a 7.8 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Athletics pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.18 this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- The Athletics rank 19th in MLB with a combined 1.294 WHIP this season.
- The Athletics have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 13th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Ozzie Albies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.