On Tuesday, Owen Miller (.278 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with no homers) and the Cleveland Guardians face the Texas Rangers, whose starting pitcher will be Jon Gray. First pitch is at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Owen Miller Betting Information & Stats
- Miller ranks 149th in home runs and 81st in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- Miller has recorded a hit in 28 of 42 games this year (66.7%), including 10 multi-hit games (23.8%).
- In 7.1% of his games this season, Miller has homered, and 2.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Miller has scored at least once 20 times this year (47.6%), including eight games with multiple runs (19%).
- Miller has had at least one RBI in 31% of his games this season (13 of 42), with two or more RBI seven times (16.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Miller has gone down on strikes in 52.4% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 28.6%.
Owen Miller Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Rangers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.74 this year, which ranks 11th in MLB.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.264 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 55 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 13th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Owen Miller
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.