Nolan Arenado — with a slugging percentage of .333 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the St. Louis Cardinals versus the Tampa Bay Rays, with Jeffrey Springs on the hill, on June 7 at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nolan Arenado Betting Information & Stats
- Arenado ranks 27th in home runs and 10th in RBI among hitters in baseball.
- In 34 of 53 games this season (64.2%) Arenado has picked up a hit, and in 15 of those games he had more than one (28.3%).
- In 18.9% of his games this season, Arenado has gone deep, and 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
- Arenado has scored in 37.7% of his games this year (20 of 53), with two or more runs five times (9.4%).
- Arenado has driven home a run in 20 games this year (37.7%), including more than one RBI in 22.6% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on five occasions..
- Arenado has been set down on strikes at least once in 21 of 53 games (39.6%), including four multi-punchout games.
Nolan Arenado Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rays strike out 8.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 11th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.31 this year, fourth-best in baseball.
- Rays pitchers have a 1.121 WHIP this season, third-best in the majors.
- The Rays have given up 60 home runs so far this season (the 22nd-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Nolan Arenado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.