After batting .225 with three doubles, two home runs, two walks and seven RBI in his past 10 games, Nicholas Castellanos and the Philadelphia Phillies face the Milwaukee Brewers (who will start Jason Alexander) at 8:10 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nicholas Castellanos Betting Information & Stats
- Castellanos currently ranks 55th in homers and 38th in RBI in the bigs.
- Castellanos has picked up a hit in 33 of 53 games this year, with multiple hits 14 times.
- Castellanos has hit a long ball in 13.2% of his games this season, and 3.1% of his plate appearances.
- In 23 games this year (43.4%), Castellanos has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- In 37.7% of his games this year, Castellanos has tallied at least one RBI. In six of those games (11.3%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 69.8% of his games this year (37 of 53), Castellanos has been set down on strikes at least once, and in 12 he registered two or more punchouts.
Nicholas Castellanos Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers strike out a league-high 9.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff.
- The Brewers have the fifth-best ERA (3.41) in the majors this season.
- Brewers pitchers have a 1.203 WHIP this season, 11th in the majors.
- The Brewers have given up the seventh-fewest long balls so far this season with only 49 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Nicholas Castellanos
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.