Nelson Cruz — hitting .364 in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Washington Nationals against the Miami Marlins, with Edward Cabrera on the hill, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Nelson Cruz Betting Information & Stats
- Cruz ranks 108th in home runs and 43rd in RBI among MLB batters this season.
- In 60.8% of his games this season (31 of 51), Cruz has picked up at least one hit, and in 12 of those games (23.5%) he recorded more than one.
- Looking at the 51 games Cruz has played this season, he’s hit a home run in five of them (9.8%), and in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
- Cruz has scored in 39.2% of his games this year (20 of 51), with two or more runs six times (11.8%).
- Cruz has had at least one RBI in 31.4% of his games this year (16 of 51), with two or more RBI eight times (15.7%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Cruz has gone down on strikes one or more times in 29 games (56.9%), including punching out on multiple occasions eight times.
Nelson Cruz Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Marlins have the 15th-ranked ERA (3.88) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins have a combined WHIP of 1.231 as a pitching staff, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Marlins have allowed 58 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 19th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Nelson Cruz
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.