Myles Straw — with an on-base percentage of .268 in his past 10 games, 62 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians against the Texas Rangers, with Jon Gray on the mound, on June 7 at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Myles Straw Betting Information & Stats
- Straw ranks 357th in home runs and 306th in RBI this season.
- In 61.2% of his 49 games this season, Straw has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had eight multi-hit games.
- In 49 games played this season, Straw has not homered.
- Straw has scored in 46.9% of his games this season (23 of 49), with two or more runs 10 times (20.4%).
- In six games this year, Straw has picked up an RBI, with more than one RBI once.
- Straw has struck out at least once in 25 games (51%), including punching out on multiple occasions five times.
Myles Straw Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.264 as a pitching staff, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- The Rangers have allowed 55 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 13th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Myles Straw
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.