Mookie Betts — batting .318 with two doubles, four home runs, two walks and nine RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Los Angeles Dodgers against the Chicago White Sox, with Michael Kopech on the hill, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Mookie Betts Betting Information & Stats
- Betts’ 16 home runs and .303 batting average both pace his team.
- Betts has gotten a hit in 38 of 52 games this season (73.1%), with more than one hit on 20 occasions (38.5%).
- In 14 games this season, Betts has hit a long ball (26.9%, and 6.7% of his trips to the dish).
- Betts has scored a run in 35 games this season, with multiple runs 13 times.
- Betts has had an RBI in 22 games this year (42.3%), including 10 multi-RBI outings (19.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Betts has been set down on strikes in 53.8% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 13.5%.
Mookie Betts Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox have a 9.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.13 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.401 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- With just 52 homers allowed, the White Sox rank 10th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Mookie Betts
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.