The Miami Marlins, including Miguel Rojas (.368 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 90 points above season-long percentage), take on starting pitcher Joan Adon and the Washington Nationals at loanDepot park, Tuesday at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Miguel Rojas Betting Information & Stats
- Rojas ranks 149th among hitters in baseball and 242nd in RBI.
- Rojas has reached base via a hit in 24 games this year (of 44 played), and had multiple hits in seven of those games.
- In four games this year, Rojas has homered (9.1%, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate).
- Rojas has scored at least once 12 times this season (27.3%), including three games with multiple runs (6.8%).
- Rojas has had at least one RBI in 18.2% of his games this year (eight of 44), with two or more RBI three times (6.8%).
- In 14 of 44 games this season, Rojas has been set down on strikes (but more than once just two times).
Miguel Rojas Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Nationals strike out 7.9 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.29 this year, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- Nationals pitchers have a 1.502 WHIP this season, third-worst in the majors.
- The Nationals have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 65 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Miguel Rojas
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.