After hitting .306 with three doubles, six walks and two RBI in his past 10 games, Michael Brantley and the Houston Astros take on the Seattle Mariners (who will hand the ball to Chris Flexen) at 8:10 PM on Tuesday.
MLB Betting Predictions
Michael Brantley Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Brantley ranks 192nd in homers and 162nd in RBI.
- Brantley has recorded a hit in 34 of 47 games this season (72.3%), including 13 multi-hit games (27.7%).
- Brantley has hit a long ball in 6.4% of his games this season, and 1.5% of his trips to the dish.
- In 15 of 47 games this season, Brantley has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Brantley has had an RBI in 12 games this season (25.5%), including four multi-RBI outings (8.5%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- In 19 games this year (40.4%), Brantley has gone down on strikes, and three of those included two or more strikeouts.
Michael Brantley Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners have a 8.6 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 13th in the majors.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.274 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Mariners have given up the most long balls so far this season with 75 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Michael Brantley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.