Max Stassi — with an on-base percentage of .410 in his past 10 games, 80 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Los Angeles Angels versus the Boston Red Sox, with Garrett Whitlock on the hill, on June 7 at 9:38 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Max Stassi Betting Information & Stats
- Stassi currently ranks 149th in home runs and 242nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Stassi has gotten a hit in 17 of 29 games this season (58.6%), including six multi-hit games (20.7%).
- In four games this season, Stassi has hit a home run (13.8%, and 3.6% of his trips to the dish).
- In 12 games this year (41.4%), Stassi has scored, including multiple runs twice.
- In 20.7% of his games this season, Stassi has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 13.8% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Stassi has gone down on strikes in 19 of 29 games, with multiple punchouts 10 times.
Max Stassi Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Red Sox have a 8.5 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 16th in the majors.
- The Red Sox have the ninth-best ERA (3.66) in the majors this season.
- The Red Sox have a combined 1.163 WHIP as a pitching staff, seventh-lowest in MLB.
- The Red Sox have allowed 62 home runs this season, or 1.1 per game. That ranks 25th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Max Stassi
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.