The Texas Rangers, including Marcus Semien (.256 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starting pitcher Cal Quantrill and the Cleveland Guardians at Progressive Field, Tuesday at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Marcus Semien Betting Information & Stats
- Semien ranks 192nd among hitters in MLB play and 136th in RBI.
- Semien has reached base via a hit in 30 games this season (of 52 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- Semien has hit a home run in 5.8%
of his games in 2022, and 1.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Semien has scored in 21 games this year (40.4%), including multiple runs in five games.
- Semien has driven in a run in 14 games this year (26.9%), including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- In 55.8% of his games this season, Semien has struck out. He’s also had eight games with multiple punchouts (15.4%).
Marcus Semien Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Guardians strike out 8.5 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 16th in MLB.
- The Guardians have the 11th-ranked ERA (3.74) in the majors this season.
- Guardians pitchers have a 1.155 WHIP this season, sixth-best in the majors.
- With just 46 homers allowed, the Guardians rank fifth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Marcus Semien
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.