On Tuesday, Marcell Ozuna (on the back of going 1-for-5 with a double and an RBI) and the Atlanta Braves play the Oakland Athletics, whose starting pitcher will be Cole Irvin. First pitch is at 7:20 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Marcell Ozuna Betting Information & Stats
- Ozuna ranks 27th in homers and 94th in RBI this year.
- Ozuna has picked up a hit in 37 of 53 games this year, with multiple hits 10 times.
- Ozuna has hit a home run in eight games this year (15.1%), leaving the park in 4.4% of his plate appearances.
- Ozuna has scored in 20 of 53 games (37.7%), including multiple runs twice.
- Ozuna has an RBI in 17 of 53 games this year, with multiple RBI in six of them.
- In 71.7% of his games this season, Ozuna has gone down on strikes. He’s also had 12 games with multiple punchouts (22.6%).
Marcell Ozuna Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Athletics strike out 7.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 25th in MLB.
- The Athletics have the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.18) in the majors this season.
- The Athletics have a combined WHIP of 1.294 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
- The Athletics have allowed 55 home runs this season, or 1.0 per game. That ranks 13th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Marcell Ozuna
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.