On Tuesday, Manuel Margot (batting .189 in his past 10 games) and the Tampa Bay Rays face the St. Louis Cardinals, whose starting pitcher will be Dakota Hudson. First pitch is at 7:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Manuel Margot Betting Information & Stats
- Margot ranks 192nd in home runs and 94th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Margot has reached base via a hit in 27 games this year (of 38 played), and had multiple hits in 11 of those games.
- Margot has hit a home run in three games this year (7.9%), homering in 2.1% of his chances at the plate.
- In 12 of 38 games this year, Margot has scored, including multiple runs once.
- Margot has driven home a run in 17 games this season (44.7%), including more than one RBI in 7.9% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
- Margot has gone down on strikes in 42.1% of his games this year, with two or more strikeouts in 10.5%.
Manuel Margot Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Cardinals average just 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in the league.
- The Cardinals have the 14th-ranked ERA (3.79) in the majors this season.
- Cardinals pitchers have a 1.305 WHIP this season, 21st in the majors.
- The Cardinals have given up 57 home runs so far this season (the 16th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Manuel Margot
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.