The San Diego Padres, including Manny Machado (.233 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 169 points below season-long percentage), take on starter Taijuan Walker and the New York Mets at PETCO Park, Tuesday at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Manny Machado Betting Information & Stats
- Machado’s nine home runs, 32 runs batted in and .327 batting average all lead his team.
- Machado has gotten a hit in 37 of 53 games this year (69.8%), including 18 multi-hit games (34.0%).
- Machado has hit a long ball in 15.1% of his games in 2022 (eight of 53), and 3.9% of his trips to the dish.
- In 45.3% of his games this year, Machado has scored at least once. And he’s had 11 games with multiple runs (20.8%).
- Machado has an RBI in 23 of 53 games this season, with multiple RBI in eight of them. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Machado has been set down on strikes in 43.4% of his games this season, with two or more strikeouts in 24.5%.
Manny Machado Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Mets have the seventh-best ERA (3.62) in the majors this season.
- The Mets have a combined WHIP of just 1.180 as a pitching staff, which is the eighth-best in baseball this season.
- The Mets have allowed 57 home runs this season, or one per game. That ranks 16th in MLB play.
Where To Watch Manny Machado
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.