On Tuesday, Maikel Franco (.357 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 64 points above season-long percentage) and the Washington Nationals face the Miami Marlins, whose starting pitcher will be Edward Cabrera. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Maikel Franco Betting Information & Stats
- Franco ranks 149th in home runs and 53rd in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- In 64.3% of his games this season (36 of 56), Franco has picked up at least one hit, and in 16 of those games (28.6%) he recorded more than one.
- In four games this year, Franco has homered (7.1%, and 1.8% of his trips to the plate).
- Franco has scored in 13 of 56 games this season, and more than once 6 times.
- In 16 games this year (28.6%), Franco has picked up an RBI, and in six of those games (10.7%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Franco has struck out one or more times in 32 games (57.1%), including striking out on multiple occasions 10 times.
Maikel Franco Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- Marlins pitchers have a 1.231 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- The Marlins have given up 58 home runs so far this season (the 19th-ranked total in MLB play).
Where To Watch Maikel Franco
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.