On Tuesday, Luis Robert (.295 batting average in his past 10 games, with two doubles, a home run and seven RBI) and the Chicago White Sox face the Los Angeles Dodgers, whose starting pitcher will be Mitch White. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Luis Robert Betting Information & Stats
- Robert currently ranks 72nd in homers and 129th in RBI in the majors.
- Robert has reached base via a hit in 28 games this year (of 38 played), and had multiple hits in 16 of those games.
- Looking at the 38 games Robert has played this season, he’s homered in six of them (15.8%), and in 3.6% of his trips to the plate.
- In 44.7% of his games this year, Robert has scored at least once. And he’s had five games with multiple runs (13.2%).
- In 11 games this season (28.9%), Robert has picked up an RBI, and in six of those games (15.8%) he had more than one. He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 55.3% of his games this season, Robert has gone down on strikes. He’s also had seven games with multiple punchouts (18.4%).
Luis Robert Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers strike out 9.0 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have pitched to a 2.91 this season, which ranks second in baseball.
- The Dodgers have a combined WHIP of just 1.093 as a pitching staff, which is the second-best in baseball this season.
- The Dodgers have allowed the eighth-fewest home runs this season at just 50, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch Luis Robert
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.