On Tuesday, Luis Arraez (.390 batting average in his past 10 games, with three walks and two RBI) and the Minnesota Twins face the New York Yankees, whose starting pitcher will be Jameson Taillon. First pitch is at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Luis Arraez Betting Information & Stats
- Arraez ranks 299th among hitters in baseball and 211th in RBI.
- In 70.2% of his 47 games this season, Arraez has picked up at least one hit. He’s also had 17 multi-hit games.
- Arraez has hit a home run in one of 47 games, and in 0.5% of his plate appearances.
- Arraez has scored in 21 games this year (44.7%), including five multi-run games (10.6%).
- Arraez has driven home a run in eight games this season (17.0%), including more than one RBI in 8.5% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on one occasion..
- Arraez has struck out in 14 games this season (29.8%), but multiple times in just two of those games.
Luis Arraez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- The Yankees have the lowest ERA in baseball at 2.74.
- Yankees pitchers have a 1.038 WHIP this season, lowest in the majors.
- No team has allowed fewer than the 38 homers the Yankees have given up so far this year.
Where To Watch Luis Arraez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.