On Tuesday, Kyle Tucker (.588 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including three home runs) and the Houston Astros face the Seattle Mariners, whose starting pitcher will be Chris Flexen. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Kyle Tucker Betting Information & Stats
- Tucker ranks 27th among batters in MLB action and 20th in RBI.
- Tucker has had a hit in 28 of 50 games this year (56.0%), including multiple hits 13 times (26.0%).
- Tucker has homered in 16.0% of his games this season, and 5% of his trips to the plate.
- In 18 of 50 games this season, Tucker has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
- Tucker has had at least one RBI in 28.0% of his games this season (14 of 50), with more than one RBI nine times (18.0%). He has also accounted for three or more of his team’s runs in five contests.
- Tucker has gone down on strikes in 28 of 50 games, with multiple strikeouts eight times.
Kyle Tucker Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- Mariners pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.274 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- With 75 homers allowed, the Mariners rank last in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Kyle Tucker
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.