On Tuesday, Kyle Schwarber (.556 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including four home runs) and the Philadelphia Phillies play the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Jason Alexander. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Kyle Schwarber Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB hitters, Schwarber ranks fifth in homers and 53rd in RBI.
- Schwarber has reached base via a hit in 27 games this season (of 52 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- Schwarber has hit a home run in 23.1% of his games this year, and 6.3% of his trips to the dish.
- Schwarber has scored in 46.2% of his games this year (24 of 52), with two or more runs seven times (13.5%).
- In 28.8% of his games this season, Schwarber has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 19.2% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Schwarber has gone down on strikes at least once in 43 of 52 games (82.7%), including 20 multi-strikeout games.
Kyle Schwarber Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Brewers average 9.9 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, first-most in the league.
- Brewers pitchers have a combined ERA of 3.41 this year, fifth-best in baseball.
- The Brewers rank 11th in MLB with a combined 1.203 WHIP this season.
- The Brewers have allowed the seventh-fewest home runs this season at just 49, or 0.9 per game.
Where To Watch Kyle Schwarber
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.