On Tuesday, Kyle Farmer (.474 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 150 points above season-long percentage) and the Cincinnati Reds play the Arizona Diamondbacks, whose starting pitcher will be Tyler Gilbert. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Kyle Farmer Betting Information & Stats
- Farmer ranks 108th among hitters in MLB action and 20th in RBI.
- Farmer has gotten a hit in 27 of 46 games this season (58.7%), with more than one hit on 11 occasions (23.9%).
- In 8.7% of his games this season, Farmer has hit a home run, and 2.8% of his trips to the dish.
- Farmer has scored in 17 of 46 games (37.0%), including multiple runs twice.
- Farmer has driven in a run in 18 games this season (39.1%), including eight games with more than one RBI (17.4%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in four contests.
- Farmer has struck out in 23 games this season (50.0%), with more than one punchout in five of those games (10.9%).
Kyle Farmer Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks have a 7.2 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.26 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks rank 24th in MLB with a combined 1.319 WHIP this season.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 24th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Kyle Farmer
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.