On Tuesday, Kolten Wong (.381 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 59 points above season-long percentage) and the Milwaukee Brewers play the Philadelphia Phillies, whose starting pitcher will be Ranger Suarez. First pitch is at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Kolten Wong Betting Information & Stats
- Wong ranks 108th among hitters in baseball and 162nd in RBI.
- Wong has picked up a hit in 32 of 51 games this season, with multiple hits nine times.
- In 7.8% of his games this year, Wong has homered, and 2.4% of his trips to the dish.
- Wong has scored at least once 20 times this season (39.2%), including five games with multiple runs (9.8%).
- In 14 games this year (27.5%), Wong has picked up an RBI, including two games with multiple runs batted in.
- Wong has gone down on strikes in 27 of 51 games, with multiple strikeouts seven times.
Kolten Wong Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Phillies average 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, second-most in the league.
- The Phillies have pitched to a 4.01 this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
- Phillies pitchers have a 1.281 WHIP this season, 18th in the majors.
- With just 46 homers allowed, the Phillies rank fifth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Kolten Wong
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.