The Arizona Diamondbacks, including Ketel Marte (.514 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including six extra-base hits but no home run), battle starter Graham Ashcraft and the Cincinnati Reds at Great American Ball Park, Tuesday at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Ketel Marte Betting Information & Stats
- Among all MLB batters, Marte ranks 192nd in homers and 151st in RBI.
- Marte has gotten a hit in 34 of 52 games this year (65.4%), with more than one hit on 13 occasions (25.0%).
- Marte has hit a long ball in three games this year (5.8%), leaving the park in 1.4% of his plate appearances.
- Marte has scored in 38.5% of his games this year (20 of 52), with two or more runs five times (9.6%).
- Marte has picked up an RBI in 25.0% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 9.6% of his games.
- Marte has gone down on strikes in 31 games this year (59.6%), with two or more punchouts in nine of those contests (17.3%).
Ketel Marte Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Reds have a 9.1 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, eighth-best in baseball.
- Reds pitchers have a combined ERA of 5.36 this year, which ranks 30th in MLB.
- The Reds have a combined 1.424 WHIP as a pitching staff, fourth-highest in MLB.
- With 70 homers allowed, the Reds rank 29th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Ketel Marte
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.