The Los Angeles Dodgers, including Justin Turner (.306 batting average in his past 10 games), take on starter Michael Kopech and the Chicago White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Justin Turner Betting Information & Stats
- Turner currently ranks 149th in home runs and 25th in RBI in the bigs.
- In 27 of 50 games this year (54.0%) Turner has picked up a hit, and in nine of those games he had more than one (18.0%).
- Turner has hit a long ball in 8.0% of his games in 2022 (four of 50), and 1.9% of his trips to the plate.
- Turner has scored a run in 21 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
- In 36.0% of his games this year, Turner has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 16.0% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Turner has gone down on strikes in 30 of 50 games, with multiple punchouts seven times.
Justin Turner Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The White Sox strike out 9.3 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- The White Sox have pitched to a 4.13 this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.401 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
- The White Sox have allowed the 10th-fewest home runs this season at just 52, or 1.0 per game.
Where To Watch Justin Turner
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.