Jurickson Profar — with a slugging percentage of .500 in his past 10 games, including one home run) — will be in action for the San Diego Padres versus the New York Mets, with Taijuan Walker on the hill, on June 7 at 9:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jurickson Profar Betting Information & Stats
- Profar ranks 72nd among hitters in MLB action and 43rd in RBI.
- Profar has gotten a hit in 34 of 53 games this season (64.2%), with more than one hit on 12 occasions (22.6%).
- In six games this season, Profar has hit a long ball (11.3%, and 2.6% of his trips to the dish).
- Profar has scored a run in 24 games this season, with multiple runs four times.
- Profar has had at least one RBI in 35.8% of his games this season (19 of 53), with more than one RBI six times (11.3%). He has also been responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- In 50.9% of his games this year (27 of 53), Profar has gone down on strikes at least once, and in eight he registered two or more strikeouts.
Jurickson Profar Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mets strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- The Mets have the seventh-best ERA (3.62) in the majors this season.
- The Mets have a combined 1.180 WHIP as a pitching staff, eighth-lowest in MLB.
- With 57 homers allowed, the Mets rank 16th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Jurickson Profar
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.