Julio Rodriguez — with a slugging percentage of .537 in his past 10 games, including two home runs) — will be in action for the Seattle Mariners versus the Houston Astros, with Justin Verlander on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Julio Rodríguez Betting Information & Stats
- Rodriguez currently ranks 55th in homers and 62nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Rodriguez has gotten a hit in 35 of 54 games this season (64.8%), with at least two hits on 15 occasions (27.8%).
- Rodriguez has hit a home run in seven games this year (13.0%), homering in 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
- Rodriguez has scored in 21 of 54 games this year, and more than once 5 times.
- Rodriguez has driven in a run in 17 games this season (31.5%), including seven games with more than one RBI (13.0%). He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in two contests.
- Rodriguez has struck out in 75.9% of his games this season, with two or more punchouts in 33.3%.
Julio Rodríguez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Astros have a 8.3 K/9 this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 20th in the majors.
- The Astros have pitched to a 3.01 this season, which ranks third in baseball.
- The Astros have a combined WHIP of just 1.134 as a pitching staff, which is the fourth-best in baseball this season.
- With just 45 homers allowed, the Astros rank fourth in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Julio Rodríguez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.