Juan Soto — with a slugging percentage of .579 in his past 10 games, including four home runs) — will be in action for the Washington Nationals versus the Miami Marlins, with Edward Cabrera on the hill, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Juan Soto Betting Information & Stats
- Soto ranks 15th in homers and 117th in RBI among MLB hitters this season.
- Soto has gotten a hit in 31 of 56 games this year (55.4%), with multiple hits on 12 occasions (21.4%).
- Soto has hit a long ball in 11 games this year (19.6%), leaving the park in 4.8% of his plate appearances.
- In 39.3% of his games this year (22 of 56), Soto has scored, and in eight of those games (14.3%) he has scored more than once.
- In 25.0% of his games this year, Soto has had at least one RBI. He’s picked up more than one in 8.9% and driven in three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Soto has been set down on strikes at least once in 30 games (53.6%), including striking out on multiple occasions nine times.
Juan Soto Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins average 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-most in the league.
- The Marlins have the 15th-ranked ERA (3.88) in the majors this season.
- The Marlins rank 14th in MLB with a combined 1.231 WHIP this season.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Marlins rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Juan Soto
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.