Josh Bell — batting .325 with two doubles, a home run, three walks and six RBI in his past 10 games — will be in action for the Washington Nationals versus the Miami Marlins, with Edward Cabrera on the hill, on June 7 at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Josh Bell Betting Information & Stats
- Bell ranks 108th in homers and 25th in RBI among hitters in MLB.
- Bell has gotten a hit in 40 of 55 games this year (72.7%), with at least two hits on 17 occasions (30.9%).
- Bell has gone deep in five games this year (9.1%), homering in 2.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Bell has scored in 32.7% of his games this season (18 of 55), with two or more runs seven times (12.7%).
- Bell has driven in a run in 21 games this season (38.2%), including seven games with more than one RBI (12.7%). He has also driven in three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- Bell has gone down on strikes in 21 of 55 games, with multiple punchouts eight times.
Josh Bell Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Marlins strike out 9.2 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, sixth-best in MLB.
- The Marlins have pitched to a 3.88 this season, which ranks 15th in baseball.
- Marlins pitchers have a 1.231 WHIP this season, 14th in the majors.
- With 58 homers allowed, the Marlins rank 19th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Josh Bell
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.