Jose Ramirez — 0-for-4 in his last game — will be in action for the Cleveland Guardians versus the Texas Rangers, with Jon Gray on the hill, on June 7 at 3:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
José Ramírez Betting Information & Stats
- Ramirez has put his power on display as he leads his team with 14 home runs and 53 runs batted in, with a team-leading .297 batting average.
- Ramirez has picked up a hit in 37 of 49 games this year, with multiple hits 14 times.
- In 13 games this season, Ramirez has homered (26.5%, and 6.5% of his trips to the dish).
- In 46.9% of his games this season, Ramirez has scored at least once. And he’s had seven games with multiple runs (14.3%).
- Ramirez has an RBI in 23 of 49 games this year, with multiple RBI in 12 of them. He has also driven home three or more of his team’s runs in 10 contests.
- In 15 of 49 games this season, Ramirez has gone down on strikes (but just once each time).
José Ramírez Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Rangers strike out 8.6 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 13th in MLB.
- The Rangers have pitched to a 3.74 this season, which ranks 11th in baseball.
- The Rangers rank 15th in MLB with a combined 1.264 WHIP this season.
- With 55 homers allowed, the Rangers rank 13th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch José Ramírez
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.