The Houston Astros, including Jose Altuve (.436 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two homers), take on starter Chris Flexen and the Seattle Mariners at Minute Maid Park, Tuesday at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jose Altuve Betting Information & Stats
- Altuve ranks 20th among hitters in baseball and 136th in RBI.
- Altuve has had a hit in 29 of 40 games this year (72.5%), including multiple hits 12 times (30.0%).
- Looking at the 40 games Altuve has played this year, he’s went deep in 11 of them (27.5%), and in 6.3% of his trips to the plate.
- In 20 of 40 games this season, Altuve has scored, and six of those games included multiple runs.
- Altuve has picked up an RBI in 14 games this year (35.0%), with two or more RBI in four of them (10.0%).
- Altuve has struck out at least once in 20 games this year (50.0%), including four games striking out more than once (10.0%).
Jose Altuve Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Mariners average the 13th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the league this season.
- The Mariners have pitched to a 4.14 this season, which ranks 21st in baseball.
- Mariners pitchers have a 1.274 WHIP this season, 16th in the majors.
- The Mariners have given up the most long balls so far this season with 75 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Jose Altuve
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.