Jose Abreu — with an on-base percentage of .489 in his past 10 games, 142 points higher than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Chicago White Sox against the Los Angeles Dodgers, with Mitch White on the mound, on June 7 at 8:10 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
José Abreu Betting Information & Stats
- Abreu ranks 55th among batters in baseball and 94th in RBI.
- Abreu has reached base via a hit in 36 games this year (of 50 played), and had multiple hits in 12 of those games.
- Looking at the 50 games Abreu has played this season, he’s went deep in seven of them (14.0%), and in 3.2% of his trips to the plate.
- In 21 of 50 games this season, Abreu has scored, and three of those games included multiple runs.
- In 28.0% of his games this season, Abreu has driven in at least one run. In eight of those games (16.0%) he recorded more than one RBI, while accounting for three or more of his team’s runs in one contest.
- Abreu has gone down on strikes in 52.0% of his games this year, with two or more punchouts in 16.0%.
José Abreu Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Dodgers strike out 9.0 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 10th-best in MLB.
- The Dodgers have the second-best ERA (2.91) in the majors this season.
- Dodgers pitchers have a 1.093 WHIP this season, second-best in the majors.
- The Dodgers have given up the eighth-fewest long balls so far this season with only 50 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch José Abreu
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.