On Tuesday, Jorge Soler (.386 on-base percentage in past 10 games, 75 points above season-long percentage) and the Miami Marlins face the Washington Nationals, whose starting pitcher will be Joan Adon. First pitch is at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jorge Soler Betting Information & Stats
- Soler currently ranks 20th in homers and 53rd in RBI in the bigs.
- Soler has gotten a hit in 29 of 49 games this year (59.2%), including nine multi-hit games (18.4%).
- In 10 games this year, Soler has gone deep (20.4%, and 5.2% of his trips to the dish).
- Soler has scored in 22 of 49 games (44.9%), including multiple runs twice.
- Soler has picked up an RBI in 30.6% of his games this season, with more than one RBI in 18.4% of his games. He has also plated three or more runs in two contests.
- Soler has struck out in 73.5% of his games this year, with more than one strikeout in 40.8%.
Jorge Soler Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Nationals average the 23rd-most strikeouts per nine innings (7.9) in the league this season.
- The Nationals have the 29th-ranked ERA (5.29) in the majors this season.
- The Nationals have a combined 1.502 WHIP as a pitching staff, third-highest in MLB.
- The Nationals have given up the fourth-most long balls so far this season with 65 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Jorge Soler
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.