Jorge Polanco — with an on-base percentage of .256 in his past 10 games, 61 points lower than his season-long percentage — will be in action for the Minnesota Twins against the New York Yankees, with Jameson Taillon on the hill, on June 7 at 7:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Jorge Polanco Betting Information & Stats
- Polanco ranks 72nd in home runs and 38th in RBI among hitters in MLB action.
- In 34 of 52 games this year (65.4%) Polanco has had a hit, and in eight of those games he had more than one (15.4%).
- Polanco has gone deep in 11.5% of his games in 2022 (six of 52), and 2.7% of his trips to the plate.
- In 18 of 52 games this season, Polanco has scored, and six of those games included multiple runs.
- Polanco has driven home a run in 17 games this year (32.7%), including more than one RBI in 15.4% of his games and producing three or more of his team’s runs on two occasions..
- Polanco has gone down on strikes in 69.2% of his games this year, with more than one punchout in 23.1%.
Jorge Polanco Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Yankees average 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-most in the league.
- The Yankees have the first-best ERA (2.74) in the majors this season.
- The Yankees have a combined 1.038 WHIP as a pitching staff, which is the best in baseball this season.
- The Yankees have given up the fewest long balls so far this season with only 38 home runs allowed.
Where To Watch Jorge Polanco
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.