The Cincinnati Reds, including Joey Votto (.265 batting average in his past 10 games), battle starting pitcher Tyler Gilbert and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Great American Ball Park, Tuesday at 6:40 PM.
MLB Betting Predictions
Joey Votto Betting Information & Stats
- Votto currently ranks 149th in homers and 162nd in RBI in the bigs.
- Votto has picked up a hit in 55.3% of his 38 games this year, with more than one hit in 7.9% of them.
- In 10.5% of his games this season, Votto has homered, and 2.6% of his trips to the plate.
- Votto has scored a run in 11 games this season, with multiple runs three times.
- In 28.9% of his games this year, Votto has driven in at least one run. In three of those games (7.9%) he recorded two or more RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team’s runs in three contests.
- In 68.4% of his games this season (26 of 38), Votto has struck out one or more times, and in 11 he registered two or more punchouts.
Joey Votto Props
Opposing Pitcher Rankings
- The Diamondbacks average just 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 28th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks have pitched to a 4.26 this season, which ranks 23rd in baseball.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.319 as a pitching staff, which ranks 24th in MLB.
- With 61 homers allowed, the Diamondbacks rank 24th in the league at preventing long balls.
Where To Watch Joey Votto
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.